2 door sedan vs 2 door hardtop vs 4 door sedan trim - 1967 Dart

-

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I know that a lot of the back glass trim for a 4 door sedan, 2 door sedan is different from 2 door hardtop, but specifically is the stainless trim along the bottom of the back glass the same? is it the same between 2 door sedan and four door sedan? I'm working on a 67 dart two door sedan.

2 door sedan and 4 door sedan use the same back glass, and moldings.

A '67 would have a plastic lock strip, not a stainless molding, so, I assume you're in the process of converting over to the '68-up trim? If so, the 2 dr and 4dr sedans all use the same moldings, but, the 2drHT is different.....all pieces of it.

A '67 would have a plastic lock strip, not a stainless molding, so, I assume you're in the process of converting over to the '68-up trim? If so, the 2 dr and 4dr sedans all use the same moldings, but, the 2drHT is different.....all pieces of it.
The cowl piece of stainless is the same between 2 door hardtop Dart, Scamps and all the 4 door sedans and 2 door sedans. The vertical windshield mouldings of a 2 or 4 door sedan can be shortened to use on a 2 door hardtop. All the other pieces are different.

-
Back