-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelso1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my a body, Currently does NOT run. Car has a 354 Hemi w/ 2x4 bbl holly carbs, A-833 4 speed, 8 3/4 suregrip w/3.91 gears. Engine needs a rear seal and clutch kit, Interior is complete with gauges, tach, buckets and door cards all in great condition. Driver side needs new door handle. Video of car can be seen here: Rebuild The engine or part it out and drop in what you want. You won't find one in this condition and they aren't making any more !
Asking $11,000 obo
Car is located in Kernersville, NC

Last edited:
Car is currently in my one car garage. I am in a wheelchair. Anything specific you want pic of? Car is in same condition as video with the exception of the issues I listed . I am now located in Kernersville, NC

Selling my a body, Currently does NOT run. Car has a 354 Hemi w/ 2x4 bbl holly carbs, A-833 4 speed, 8 3/4 suregrip w/3.91 gears. Engine needs a rear seal and clutch kit, Interior is complete with gauges, tach, buckets and door cards all in great condition. Driver side needs new door handle. Video of car can be seen here: Rebuild The engine or part it out and drop in what you want. You won't find one in this condition and they aren't making any more !
Asking $11,000 obo
Car is located in Kernersville, NC

I have been trying to get ahold of him for over 2 weeks before this post. Not sure if he will respond to anyone and not clearing out in box.

Last seen on the site at 8pm yesterday, if he is if he is having troubles they are not dad enough to keep him from answering this thread, hate to delete this thread but I will if he can't take a minute to up date all the members here

Sorry for all the problems. I have no idea whats going on with my mailbox or who I can contact to help solve the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back