A-Body Round #2- My '76 Scamp restore...

-
Looks like a proverbial "black box" to me! Who are you trying to impress? Judges at a car show? Fellow enthusiasts? Or are you simply trying to create 'functional'? BTW, looks like a Bud Industries enclosure. Am I right??
Just clean/functional is the goal. Not worried about show judges at all as it'd never win anything at one of those anyway.

It is Bud Industries indeed.

Thank for the feedback!

Last edited:
Got all the Sniper harnesses run neatly into the junction box. Made a harness for the distributor and Coil and got it run into the box. Also merged IGN 1 & IGN2 and got them run into the box so I can connect it to the magic pink wire that Holley stresses....

Next will be a harness from the electric fan to the junction box. Then a harness from the junction box to the back of the car to connect to the battery and fuel pump...

Still a long way to go but I feel like I'm closing in on it. My original hope of having it run by Spring has passed obviously... Now hoping to have it running well before July 4 so I can roll in it up to my folks house in OH again this year.

20240512_154109.jpg

Amazing job. I did not go through the entire thread but I would love to know the HP a slant six should make with your setup.

-
Back