He just runs right over old farm tractor

-
Where I live, there are tractors all over the highways at regular periods during the year. The only difference is, they’re ******* huge. If you’re stupid enough, distracted enough, drunk enough, stoned enough, or just plain ******* blind, and you hit one in a car, You’re going to die, not the driver. The farmer was the victim of an idiot behind the wheel. There was not even an attempt to slow down or swerve. There is no argument about this.

I see an orange slow moving vehicle triangle on the fender of the tractor ,"totally the truck drivers fault !!!"
probably on drugs to stay awake ...

I'm sure the families of those involved will find significant consolation in that.

you ever driven a
Not knowing the stretch, hard to say what's up-road, but personally I'd have been berm rollin' on a tractor there unless there was a culvert/deep ditch comin' up...
tricycle type tractor on the side of a hill or grade ?

you ever driven a

tricycle type tractor on the side of a hill or grade ?
We're not talkin' mound roundin' here, by all appearances, that shoulder/berm looked fairly level...."not knowing what's up-road"....is what it means....there very well may have been good reasons He wasn't on the shoulder, or just had a foolish trust that a totally inattentive douche wouldn't just steamroll Him w/an OS Loaded rig.....

We're not talkin' mound roundin' here, by all appearances, that shoulder/berm looked fairly level...."not knowing what's up-road"....is what it means....there very well may have been good reasons He wasn't on the shoulder, or just had a foolish trust that a totally inattentive douche wouldn't just steamroll Him w/an OS Loaded rig.....

He had a shoulder no matter what.

Anyone that says the farmer was at fault in any way shape or form needs an alignment. :realcrazy:

It ain't his fault, but he paid the price. Sometimes you just gotta be responsible for yourself and there's no other way to say it.

He had a shoulder no matter what.

It ain't his fault, but he paid the price. Sometimes you just gotta be responsible for yourself and there's no other way to say it.
ever drove a farm tractor on a side grade that could have been muddy ??I always drove on the roads , but as fast a that tractor would run in road gear , with exception of the one with a car engine n it ...lol

-
Back