Mopar mopar forum
 HOME  FORUMS  MEMBER PHOTO GALLERY  HOW TO ARTICLES  REGISTER  
 TODAYS POSTS  MEMBER CLASSIFIEDS  VIN DECODER  VIDEO GALLERY
Our Network:  B BODY MOPAR FORUM  C BODY MOPAR FORUM  E BODY MOPAR FORUM  FMJ BODY MOPAR FORUM  PICKUP TRUCK FORUM  FOR JEEPS ONLY

Go Back   For A Bodies Only Mopar Forum > Automotive Technical Forums > Fuel and Air Systems

Need help on picking my canisters

Fuel and Air Systems

Forabodiesonly.com is the premier Classic Mopar forum on the internet. Registered Members do not see the above ads. Click Here to Join - It's Free!

Old 04-28-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
USCG CHARGER

USCG CHARGER

Need help on picking my canisters

I have the worst fuel smell coming from the two vents on my cell.. I have two 8 AN lines coming from the vents to a bulkhead connectors mounted on the floor of my trunk... What can I do to stop the fuel smell... it's so strong I can't park the car in the garage... Show me what you guys have done?
USCG CHARGER is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2012, 05:35 PM   #2
USCG CHARGER

USCG CHARGER

Ball valves?
USCG CHARGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #3
notenoughcash
FABO Gold Member

notenoughcash's Flag is: United States
Don't know if this would work for you or not, I'm looking to use an solenoid controled evap canister of my vent line out of a late model car and just plumb up to the intake. Have the ECU open the solenoid @ startup for a predetermined amount of time to purge the charcoal. Hopefully be able to use an acc output on my ECU (Accel Gen7) to control it, may have to add a timer to keep it from being engaged all the time.

You're using a factory ECU if I remember correctly, maybe use it to do the same (assuming a harness connection could be put together.
notenoughcash is online now   Reply With Quote