Mopar mopar forum
 HOME  FORUMS  MEMBER PHOTO GALLERY  HOW TO ARTICLES  REGISTER  
 TODAYS POSTS  MEMBER CLASSIFIEDS  VIN DECODER  VIDEO GALLERY
Our Network:  B BODY MOPAR FORUM  C BODY MOPAR FORUM  E BODY MOPAR FORUM  FMJ BODY MOPAR FORUM  PICKUP TRUCK FORUM  FOR JEEPS ONLY

Go Back   For A Bodies Only Mopar Forum > For A-Bodies Only General Information > Website Suggestions / Announcements

Database error?

Website Suggestions / Announcements

Forabodiesonly.com is the premier Classic Mopar forum on the internet. Registered Members do not see the above ads. Click Here to Join - It's Free!

Old 04-29-2012, 10:37 PM   #26
Joeychgo
Administrator

Joeychgo

Joeychgo's Flag is: United States
LOL - well my day has been similar, excepted it started about 3am. I did take a 3 hour nap this afternoon though. The rest has been red bull, coffee and smokes....

And I'm still trying to deal with it.... Grrrrr
Joeychgo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 04:05 AM   #27
Dart_Doctor
Asa style

Dart_Doctor

Dart_Doctor's Flag is: United States
Well i got on e bodies for a few mins when it was up after i cleared all the stuff off my computer and messing with my settings lol thought it was my puter LOL .. And them i pm'ed joey Asked him if it was my puter and he pm'ed me back right fast to tell me to relax its not my puter ... I think joey needs a big thanks for that so here it is .... Btw joey if u had not .. I may have a computer size hole in my wall to fix lol . Sorry any E body guys this is Docs home it was a nice little vist tho
Dart_Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote