14" Tires for 10" wheels

-

dlogretsud72

Reaction score
I love the old school look & I was excited to finally score a nice set of old school 14" aluminum slots (14x7's & 14x10's ) the other day, but now I'm second guessing myself. I'm thinking about 275/50R14 would be a decent fit on a 10" wheel. Trouble is....who in the world even carries a 14" tire that size anymore? I've googled everywhere. Is there anybody in this group who run those at all that has a recommendation?

This is the closest thing I found.

Rule of thumb, 50 series on 10", 60 series on 8''s, and 70 series on 7''s.

I love the old school look & I was excited to finally score a nice set of old school 14" aluminum slots (14x7's & 14x10's ) the other day, but now I'm second guessing myself. I'm thinking about 275/50R14 would be a decent fit on a 10" wheel. Trouble is....who in the world even carries a 14" tire that size anymore? I've googled everywhere. Is there anybody in this group who run those at all that has a recommendation?
That's why I bought a set of 295/50-15s for spares about 5 years ago...... I love the old-school kidney-bean slots too.

I'm not impressed with Coker tires reputation, or prices.
Largest 14 I could find was a 245 60x14.
There are a couple dot drag tires in 14, both bias. I found em in a two year old summit catalog, so I don't know if they are still available. A Hoosier, and an M&H.

-
Back