Status
Not open for further replies.

71 Duster 440

Quarter Life Crisis
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
NOT MY CAR... REPOSTING THIS AD FROM NY CRAIGSLIST IN CASE ANYONE IS INTERESTED.

This surf wagon was previously owned and driven by the original surf legend and pioneer Donald Takayama. Donald is a 5 time US surf champion, world renowned shaper, and mentored many greats including David Nuuhiwa, Joel Tudor, and KasÂ*sia Meador. He drove this car along the Southern California coast for many years surfing and promoting his brand. The car has been featured in advertisements and on apparel. Car comes with a framed certificate of authenticity signed by Donald and vehicle biography written by Donald and his wife. Also included is a classic Hawaiian Pro Designs shirt (Donald's brand) featuring the wagon, a magazine article, and old plates. Perfect collector's item for the surfer who loves surf history/culture or a surf shop that would like to draw attention.

1963 Plymouth Valiant Wagon V200. 6 cylinder, push button automatic transmission.

The is a "survivor" collector's car. It was kept in nearly original condition to preserve its rich surf history. Windows and stainless steel trim are original and in good condition. The large back window is power and still works from the dash and rear key lock. The car has a few signs of its age including a crack on the dash, tear in the headliner, and tear on the front seat. The car is in driving condition but has a small fuel pump leak that needs repair. It has remain preserved in a garage for many years and is ready for a new home and the display it deserves.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/3331568528.html

first thing i would to to that thing is stick a small block in it.. :)

doesn't look like the original motor.. valve cover is definetly a newer one and looks to be a blue intake on ot.. i believe the motor should be red..

always wanted a 64 wagon but a 63 would do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back