Status
Not open for further replies.

joshm80

1964 plymouth valiant
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1964 Plymouth valiant forsale. It's got the slant 6 225ci with a performance camshaft, Clifford research split headers, Clifford research intake with a edlebrock 4-barrel. Mid 90s starter out of a pickup so it has more starting torque. Has electronic ignition as well. Behind that is a 904. I believe it has a shift kit in it because it shifts VERY firm. Also has a large cooler and very nice homemade cooler lines. Rear end is a 7.25 with 3.55s open diff. The bearings howl but I have all the bearings and seals to overhaul the axle. The rear is on 2" lowering blocks. The front end has been completely gone through with new bushings and tie rod ends and has been aligned correctly. This thing drives straight and smooth. Also the brakes have been gone through and they work great. The tires have a lot of tread on them. They have a 1" white wall and the wheels have beauty rings and baby moons. The body is pretty straight except for the valance. All the trim is there as well. The interior is nothing special. No headliner but it has insulation and the headliner bows. Previous owner put an aftermarket radio in it. Driver side of the front bench is getting worn. Carpet needs to be replaced as well.

I'm asking $3500 and I am located in Sacramento, CA. PM if interested. Thank you. -josh

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back