-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dynodonn

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale Due To Health Reasons: A clean original California car, there are no signs of rust anywhere. It has Formula S badges and the odometer currently shows 55k. The red paint with black Rallye stripes was re-done about 20 years ago. The engine is a 273 with the rare Commando air cleaner and finned valve covers, as well as the correct exhaust manifolds. It has a Torqueflite automatic transmission with Hurst floor shifter and the original console, an upgraded 8-3/4 Sure-grip rear, power steering, and drum brakes. It has a functional AM radio, as well as an AM/FM CD in the glove compartment. The engine runs cool in all weather, pulls strongly in all gears, has excellent oil pressure at all RPM ranges, and generates no smoke or strange noises. It also has had a true dual-exhaust system installed. The engine's ignition system was upgraded to an MP electronic unit along with a modern mini-starter. A conversion to large bolt pattern wheels was done, and American Racing wheels with modern radial tires were installed. The lights, gauges, etc. are all functional, with the exception of the gas gauge (which functions but was disconnected when a modern fuel cell was installed), and the back-up lights (which are in place but not connected). I do have the original build sheet for the car, although most of it has been eaten away by time. The car is located in the Milwaukee, WI area. If not sold the car will go into winter storage in late October. I am asking $10,500 or best offer.

1965 Cuda Formula S S-PS.jpg

1965 Cuda Formula S-DS.jpg

1965 Cuda Formula S-Rear.jpg

5505545-700-0[1].jpg

1965 Cuda Formula S-Interior 1.jpg

1965 Cuda Formula S-Interior 2.jpg

Don.JPG

Donnalee.JPG

window.JPG

WMMC_QUADEN_201436.jpg

A few members requested more photos. Here are some recent pics, these are all I have available right now.

65 Cuda at Quaker.jpg

IMGP0827.JPG

IMGP0828.JPG

IMGP0829.JPG

IMGP0830.JPG

IMGP0831.JPG

IMGP0832.JPG

IMGP0834.JPG

IMGP0835.JPG

IMGP0836.JPG

IMGP0838.JPG

IMGP0839.JPG