20171010_153004_resized.jpg

20171010_170636_resized.jpg

20171010_170624_resized.jpg

20171010_170648_resized.jpg

20171010_170710_resized.jpg

20171010_170720_resized.jpg

IMG_1295.JPG

Last edited:
If I could choose one a-body from this site to own, yours is it. The Citron Gold if it hasnt grown on you it will. Really cool you saved this '66.

Thank you GOLDFISH! I did my best with the stripes I found many variations and I decided 1" tape was the easiest

Capt if you get new leafs, stock height from ESPO will lift it just right. +1" takes it over the top and throws the handling off which would be a shame. Just my 2 cents.

Yes the suspension will be next when I clean up the underside...... thanks Goldfish will follow up with your suggestions!!!

Capt if you get new leafs, stock height from ESPO will lift it just right. +1" takes it over the top and throws the handling off which would be a shame. Just my 2 cents.
I installed the stock height Espos and it currently has a soft rake to it. It looks nice, but I'm hoping it settles just a little to sit level. I would not go with the +1" unless you want the drag look.

Spent most of the day removing all the black interior panels prepping and painted. Only wet sanded passenger side and drivers fender to install emblems and fender lights. Tomorrow remove hood again wet sand and buff... finish driver side door and quarter. Install painted interior parts. Then finish headliner. Have a glass installation guy coming Saturday

Reminds me of my parents' 66 in the same color - minus the stripe. It was a base version, but not sure what motor was in it. I was only about 5 years old when he traded it in for a new car!!

Only wish my boys would have joined me. I tried but they just weren't interested. Lucky to have a wife that understands...well, most of the time, lol.

-
Back