1966 Dart Gt Head Lights?

-

coalman

Reaction score
What do you all like for single head light cars that use the original plugs? Thanks

I use a Halogen 6024 with relays to power it right off the battery/alternator. Super bright. Before that it had standard vintage headlamps which were no better than you see in modern cars when their plastic headlamp housings get fogged. Mine is my daily driver and I leave for work at 4:30 AM so it was really needed on our rural highway. It's not at all difficult to do and totally worth it.

We are lucky to have SlantSixDan as our resident lighting guru and I hope he chimes in here.

There are a number of good options along with some wiring upgrades that are worth while.
The simplest direct plug in would be "GE Night Hawk" 7inch bulbs.

Then a wiring upgrade mentioned above is also recommended.

I use a Halogen 6024 with relays to power it right off the battery/alternator. Super bright. Before that it had standard vintage headlamps which were no better than you see in modern cars when their plastic headlamp housings get fogged. Mine is my daily driver and I leave for work at 4:30 AM so it was really needed on our rural highway. It's not at all difficult to do and totally worth it.

Thanks for your input...

-
Back