1967 Convertible Project For Sale

-

WesternDart

Reaction score
Gentlemen,
I have a 67 GT convertible project that I can’t finish and I’m looking for someone who would be interested in it. I’m in Los Angeles. I’m only asking $5,500, which is a very nice deal considering what I have into it. I don’t want to part it out. This project is easily worth more than $10,000 in parts.
Here is the history. The convertible was a 6 with three on the tree, and now comes with a 340, 727, 3400 stall, B&M shifter, 8 ¾ 4:88 rear end. The car has had the rear springs moved inside the frame and has a mini tub and sub frame connectors. The vision I had of this car was to make it a retro mod with new suspension and rear suspension and a ton of custom work but the project has stalled.
The project is actually two cars, a 67 convertible, which is registered through June 2012 and a 67 sedan donor car which comes with a bill of sale. The convertible will need all new skin, but the donor sedan has all it needs. The sedan was bought for $2,000 and trust me, all the panels are very clean and straight and has several extra parts.
I have set up a website to view the car if you are interested. If you have questions, please contact me. I’ve tried to take several pictures so you know what condition the cars are in and I’m being honest about the pros and cons to this project.

http://67dodgedart.shutterfly.com/

The convertible has been partly stripped and primed. All electrical, suspension, motor, rear end, interior has been removed. The car needs to be media blasted and all the panels need replacing. The frame is in good condition as well as the floor. The front suspension was sold to fund the project so there is none. I also sold the rear springs so there are none on the convertible.
Here is a list of parts for the 67 Convertible.
340 engine with weiand aluminum manifold, holley 650 carb, no headers
New exhaust all the way out the back, sold the headers.
727 trans, with shift kit, 3400 stall, B&M shifter
8 ¾ 488 read end
Aluminum radiator, electric fan, electric fuel pump
Power steering and linkage and tie rod ends are in new like condition.
Bucket seats need new covers
New chrome bumpers also a set of driver quality bumpers
New side mirrors, door handles, rear tail lights.
Refinished convertible chrome and stainless steel
Grill and front light trim is in good condition.
Rear trunk panel is in fair to poor condition.
Rear convertible interior plastic panels are in good condition, ash trays are in good condition
The convertible top works and is in good condition (light Blue). The pump lines need to be replaced but the pump works good.
Wheels and tires are in new like condition. Weld Drglite 15 inch on Hoosier tires. The rear tires are 15 inches wide. The bolt pattern is 5/4.5
Drive shaft is in good condition.

The convertible needs
All the fender molding, I never had any.
Front and rear suspension was sold
Needs all new interior except the rear panels (light Blue)
Steering column needs to be rebuilt.
Much of the body work needs attention. The rear inner quarter panels under the trunk are rusted but the sedan has good donor parts.

Thanks for looking.
Robert

-
Back