1967 Cuda FB project

-
Reading everyone elses post drinking coffee waking up. Really want to get back at mine!!! Thanks guys for keeping me motivated!!!

"READING ALL DAY AND DRINKING IRISH COFFEE!!" No wonder you can't get anything done on Frankencuda!!! LOL!!

You know you're actually getting close to finishing your build.

Treblig

Last edited:
I'd hate to distract you from the 'Cuda but I'm sort of hoping you'll either start a new thread on the Challenger project or (at least) keep us updated on it in this thread. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'd hate to distract you from the 'Cuda but I'm sort of hoping you'll either start a new thread on the Challenger project or (at least) keep us updated on it in this thread. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
het 67 cuda, how`s the f.i. on the roadrunner doing. I had an exhaust leak also, on the same side as the 02 sensor. put new copper collector gaskets in and started re tuning. drove it down to the "real" gas station and back, went well, best it`s run yet, but still learning, needs some time on it. gonna be a while before I stick my foot in it .

After this week, the challenger goes back into cold storage. The kid doesnt have have much time to.work on it so it will be slow going i think.

het 67 cuda, how`s the f.i. on the roadrunner doing. I had an exhaust leak also, on the same side as the 02 sensor. put new copper collector gaskets in and started re tuning. drove it down to the "real" gas station and back, went well, best it`s run yet, but still learning, needs some time on it. gonna be a while before I stick my foot in it .

After reinstalling his headers my son still has the leak so he hasn't gotten past it yet. He may end up buying a replacement set of headers so he can move forward.

After this week, the challenger goes back into cold storage. The kid doesnt have have much time to.work on it so it will be slow going i think.

- Looks like it'll be an interesting build to follow. I gotta agree with the guys that are saying "but it's not Frankencuda". If the fish turns out really sweet, it'll be hard to top it.

- Looks like it'll be an interesting build to follow. I gotta agree with the guys that are saying "but it's not Frankencuda". If the fish turns out really sweet, it'll be hard to top it.
The Cuda is getting closer. The wiring will be taking up some time. Probably going to have to shorten/lengthen 300 harness to fit where i need it to fit. Going to try and hide as much woring as i can. We will see how that goes, lol.

Didn't even get home! Halfway from the airport and buddy kinapped me. On way to southern Indiana to pick up a couple vipers.:steering:

Got the front windows from a member here. Should be on a truck tomorrow!! Then have to make them fit!!!!
There is progress!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Got the front windows from a member here. Should be on a truck tomorrow!! Then have to make them fit!!!!
There is progress!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

TRUCK....??? TRUCK??? I thought you said that you were going back to work on Frankencuda??:mad::poke::soapbox::BangHead:

treblig

John, I thought at your age, they didn't count birthdays anymore..............:poke:

Apparently they do at the DMV. I had to show my license for a bank withdrawal a couple of days ago and they told me it had expired. CRAP! I'll have to sneak around town for a week and behave myself so I don't get pulled over. They only do license tests here on Mondays.

Door glass showed up today!! Now I just have to get the doors in the shop and make them fit!!!
Forgot to get pics!!

The natives are getting restless!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mob::mad::poke::soapbox::BangHead::steering:

Treblig
You guys are not the only ones miffed. I have no room in shop to putz with the cuda when I can. So, it's in the shed............ :mad:I have to get rid of all the cars people waiting on first. :mad: Towards the end of May I can put back in shop and get going on it.

I miss my cuda. LOL:BangHead:

If you don't finish that "Frankencuda" soon all those "killer" body modification will be out of style??? Get to work MAN!!!

Treblig

-
Back