-
Status
Not open for further replies.

haole

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
67 Dodge Short Bed . 99000 Original miles. Factory 383 with four barrel and dual exhaust. 727 automatic , 8 3/4" rear with 3:23 gears. Power brakes. Nice inside and out. Good solid body. New brakes, battery, rear tires, rear brake drums, windshield. $ 4200.00 OBO

DCP_2797.jpg

DCP_2798.jpg

DCP_2799.jpg

DCP_2800.jpg

DCP_2801.jpg

DCP_2802.jpg

DCP_2803.jpg

DCP_2804.jpg

DCP_2805.jpg

DCP_2806.jpg

Hey Haole boy! Nice kaa brudah! Wish you were closer...I'd love to ship that to hawaii!
Aloha! Good luck with the sale...

man I wish you were closer...lets see $1k+ shipping and $4k...5-6k to hawaii...hmmm? does the e-brake work?

nice slippas! Surfahs fo sho!

Nice pick-up, seems like not a bad deal, good luck with your sale. Love those old pickups!!!!

Found this truck in Carson City, Nevada. Purchased from original owner. The old man kept this in this barn. I wanted a short bed, then i found out it was a big block. Body was in excellent condition. All original, no stereo, no radio, no power steering. Low mileage. I added new duals, new windshield, new brakes, battery, had the front seat redone. I had it for 8 years. I only put on 12000 miles on it. Now I have another car I am working on and have no more room to keep in the garage. I would rather sell it , than parking it outside in the weather.

......like it but don't want to hack up a good one. Just missed one friday for $800 but it wasn't this nice. The one i do will get tubed, lowered, top chopped off and a flat windshield with a carson type top, door glass gone and top of doors sealed up with custom interior. They sure used some rear bumpers back in the day. Show us some pics of the inside of the engine bay and bed. Thanks

I have the original intake manifold, carb and air cleaner . It is included with purchase.

DCP_2810.jpg

Sold Today ...............................................

Man, I would love that truck so much. How much do they usually go for because if you were closer I would have wanted to buy it :(.

You guys are funny...I am in Hawaii. Now talk about getting it here! You guys can drive and pick it up!

Nice BB Sweptline with PB. Good price too. Whoever is the new owner, go join sweptline.org/forum. It is a friendly community much this this one. Love the black and white color combo but please do get rid of those side view mirrors. Good luck and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back