-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamaroHunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a 1967 Dodge Dart rolling chassis complete minus the engine, transmission and original front seats. I believe the hood is a 68 GTS with the power bulges and 340 call outs. It has rust in the lower quarters, lower fenders and drivers side floor pan. The frame and everything else is solid. It does have a new gas tank, fuel line and brake lines. I would like to sell the whole car. I do not have a title in my name. It is a Kansas car. It is located in Marceline MO. I would like to get $2000 obo.

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0147 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0148 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG

Last edited:
If your trying to sell it whole, and it does definitely look like a good restoration candidate IMHO, you might want to sell in in the cars for sale section. Otherwise everybody and their brother in law is gonna keep asking you to sell pieces off it on this forum.

If your trying to sell it whole, and it does definitely look like a good restoration candidate IMHO, you might want to sell in in the cars for sale section. Otherwise everybody and their brother in law is gonna keep asking you to sell pieces off it on this forum.
Can I move it to the cars for sale section or just close this thread and re-post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back