-
Status
Not open for further replies.

19dart71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all! I got a great opportunity for someone. I am listing a 67 Cuda with a slant six. I bought it about two years ago, got it running, and have left it in the garage. I haven't tried to start it up in two years. I decided I'd try it on FABO before I list it on eBay. It would make a great project. Has three on the tree. The interior is white and navy. The tires are shot and car will need to be put on a trailer (I borrowed a friend's and he doesn't have it anymore so I can't help transport). The car is complete with nothing missing, just a bunch that needs to be restored. The body is fairly solid with the usual culprits. The back quarters and the rockers will need some attention. Driver's floor pan needs some attention. Trunk is super solid. I also believe there is a hole in the gas tank. The trunk is packed (and I mean packed) with mopar parts mostly from the guy who had it before me. The hood is open in the picture, it does close. I bought this car to fix up for my wife, but she lost interest and to be honest it is crowding out my garage. I am still working on my Dart and don't have the money to restore two cars - don't know what I was thinking. I need some cash, but I would consider partial trade for sbp wheels/tires or bolt on fiberglass 6pack hood for 71 swinger. I am looking to get $1650 or some combination of partial trade. I am in eastern North Carolina. Thanks FABO.

I have a title for this car. Forgot to mention it above.

Attachments

• IMG_0471craigslist.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 1,125
  • IMG_0469_1craigslist.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 904
  • IMG_0470_1craigs.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 938
  • IMG_0472_1craigslist.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 887
Oh yeah, thanks for the question. I do have a title for this car as well.
I should have mentioned that too.

If you were on the other side - CA, I would snap it up. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the kind words. I am hoping someone will get it that wants to bring it back to life!

Are you close to the Virginia border or are you farther south? I am in south eastern pa so trying to figure out how far you are.

Mischiefdart I am really close to the NC VA border, about 30 min from Chesapeake VA.

Waggin thanks for the comment - I thought it was a cool project too - just not wealthy enough to float two projects. I guess the truth hit home - I'm a one car man...

Hey FABO! Cuda sold locally pending payment. I'll let you guys know if it falls through. Had lots of interesting trade possibilities. Thanks to all for the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back