-
Status
Not open for further replies.

carbajal3009

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Sort of fresh to the forums here, been on and off..haven't posted much. Name is Joseph, here in California, Orange County area (714) Anyways have a 68 2 Dr Sedan 225 Slant I have that I'm parting out. It was driveable at one point but then got into an accident and messed up the drivers side fender. And in the process the wiring got shook up a bit then ended up completely frying the wiring to the ignition switch and what not. Most of the car is there, I removed the headlight housings, the ignition switch, the trunk lock, the intake and exhaust manifold and also the carb. if you have any questions about parts or body im all answers. I do want to get rid of it as I have another 68 2 dr I'm working on right now and I need the space. other than the fender and slight front bumper being a little crooked the body is good. I have the gas tank pulled out of it at the moment, someone was interested but then bailed last minutw.So now its here being posted :cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_20140814_140625.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 637
  • IMG_20140814_140634.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 627
  • IMG_20140814_140716.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 634
  • IMG_20140814_140741.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 632
  • IMG_20140814_140823.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 621
Sort of fresh to the forums here, been on and off..haven't posted much. Name is Joseph, here in California, Orange County area (714) Anyways have a 68 2 Dr Sedan 225 Slant I have that I'm parting out. It was driveable at one point but then got into an accident and messed up the drivers side fender. And in the process the wiring got shook up a bit then ended up completely frying the wiring to the ignition switch and what not. Most of the car is there, I removed the headlight housings, the ignition switch, the trunk lock, the intake and exhaust manifold and also the carb. if you have any questions about parts or body im all answers. I do want to get rid of it as I have another 68 2 dr I'm working on right now and I need the space. other than the fender and slight front bumper being a little crooked the body is good. I have the gas tank pulled out of it at the moment, someone was interested but then bailed last minutw.So now its here being posted :cheers:
Hello do u still have 68 dart for driver side door if u do please let me know thanks

Is this still for sale?

im sorry ive been away from home a little while, been busy. But i will be returning on wednesday...and yes the vehicle is still for sale. To answer two questions before this QUOTE, the tail lens are gone already, and also the fan shroud. The trunk area is fine, i believe there is a small patch of cancer growing where the spare tire would be. I'll be able to post some pictures of that on wednesday if you still want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back