1968 gts convertable on ebay

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Reserve NOT met. The price WILL go higher, but it would be nice to see a pic of the fender tag, if it's there or at least a partial VIN.
2. The standard front seat in ALL Dart convertibles is a bench.

That seller seems to have NICE rides on a regular basis on ebay.... THE only thing that looks suspicious to me ... it has a GTS grill paint scheme ... BUT a Swinger headlamp bezels paint scheme ????

I can smell the scam wafting off this one.

I agree. The seller has nine transactions and they are mostly women and children's clothes. It says the seller is in TN but there are palm trees in the pictures. A car of that caliber should have better better pictures. The description is in ALL CAPS and asks for serious inquires only . It says the car is 41 years old, but is really 43?!? Looks like all of the info/pics was stolen from somewhere else.

Someone's ebay account got hacked.

That seller seems to have NICE rides on a regular basis on ebay.... THE only thing that looks suspicious to me ... it has a GTS grill paint scheme ... BUT a Swinger headlamp bezels paint scheme ????
Good eye. I missed that myself.
Having said that.....there is a local guy who is the original owner of a 69 383 GTS hardtop. His car has one headlight bezel that is painted like the GT(S) and one that is painted like the Swinger. He said it was like that when he bought the car brand new, and it's still that way.
FWIW.

George

For what it's worth,More info was requested "in Detail" Vin ,build sheet,fender tag,owner history Ect.and so far no reply.Time will tell the story on this dart.If it's the real deal I want it in my stable of rare breads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back