1968 plymouth valiant 2dr sedan

-
I would like to get my hands on a Kilo speedo for 67 just to mess with people here in the states :)

Hi, It is a nice car. Its so old car. I so often seen this car. I think its being 3 years ago i seen this car. I never been in the Netherlands. Thanks for showing this car.

He's a good friend of mine and we are both on a same mission right now: becoming a teacher! The car, which respectfully has been named 'Jane' (because she's plane) is in perfectly good order. She runs and drives like a new car...i've driven newer. european cars that drive worse...

Thanks Bas for your comments,

Indeed no updates have been made since what you can read in the previous posts, other than the installation of retractable seat belts for the rear bench so my little ones can ride along.
Other than that my precious Jane still runs strong. No problems whatsoever.
In the future, after I have my automotive teachers degree, I hope to have more time to spend on my valiant and maybe install a bigger enige, or do a complete resto......

Until then less news from my part.

Best regards,

Antoon

Hey Antoon,
found this thread here!

So now Jane is in good Hands! I bought this Car from Antoon and go ahead fixing the Rest.
For now, as you can see in "my Garage", there is a collection of Pictures of Jane with BB now:steering:

-
Back