-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebelkustoms

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1968 Valiant for sale, 2 dr SL 6 225 Original, Canterline Alum wheels, New tires in front rear are 80% Motor runs great just did a tune up in May Including Carb rebuild (1bbl), plugs wires cap, point and timing adjust, air cleaner pcv, etc. I Owned this car 10 yrs ago, sold and bought back, then did an entire restoration and paint job, interior and exterior. All front floor was replaced, Welded In! Entire Floor/Trunk Sealed and rust coated. Entire undercarriage has a double sound barrier rust proof undercoat done by Ziebart, New electric blue carpet, Seats were recovered and padded last year and door panels were also wrapped. I have all the original Trim on it, The Color is 2007 Dodge Viper Blue with a xyrellic pearl that is like a faint glitter when the sun hits it. Was painted 2 yrs ago, and interior metal was painted as well. This Car is very nice and Very reliable, can be daily driver. Needs some minor stuff like a muffler and headliner, speedo gear needs replaced, Very nice car though I am asking 8,000 I will consider offers, but no giveaways so ask accordingly. I want to sell but dont have to, I just really want to see another mopar lover get this and know that she will be taken care of, rather than sell to some idiot on Craigslist. I am in St. Louis, MO. Thanks for Looking

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 883
  • 6.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 849
  • 5.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 880
  • 4.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 856
  • 3.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 898
  • 2.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 860
You have 8k in blocking and squirting,even as a body shop guy, Stunning! G.L.W.S.

Looks good. We love pics here and a few more side views away from the crowd with the wheels showing and maybe some underside and a trunk shot would help with the sale. Good luck and i agree a true Mopar guy/gal should have it.

More pis please--Side view,Door gaps,undercarriage,trunk, Did you paint this oor did a body shop do it??? any pics of the bodywork/painting Steve

Sorry more pic's please-I don't need more pis LOL Steve

here are some more pics, sorry I couldnt get to my buddys shop and put it on the rack so I had to crawl below to get the undercoat shots,I will have pics of the trunk, it has stuff in it right now, also there is a pic in below to show the flake in the paint (and how filthy the thing is right now! lol) Thanks Again For Looking.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 667
  • 8.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 651
  • 7.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 686
  • 6.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 658
  • 5.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 655
  • 4.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 690
  • 3.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 723
  • 2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 667
  • 10.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 666
Drums on front???? 5 on 4.5 wheels??? 7-1/4 rear???? power steering????? Thanks Steve

so it has been up-dated to 5 to 4.5 on the front end???????? steve

I asked for a phone number to talk this over still waiting............Steve

any fendertag or buildsheet still????? Clear title??? Thanks

Got your phone number,Went back to put it in my phone and the pm was gone?????? Don't know what happened????? please send it again would like to talk before we leave on vac. tomorrow--Steve

Sorry Guys, I have decided not to Sell, when it came down to it the wife actually talked me down, I was an idiot to think I could actually part with it, didn't mean to waste any ones time, but its hard to imagine not having this old heap. A car is just a car to some people and I figured out this old A body is more than that to me If a moderator reads this can they please delete post or explain to me how to. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back