-
Status
Not open for further replies.

red_srt10

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Barracuda Right Side Passenger Door. No prior rust, damage or repairs. Stripped, Primed and ready to use. Extremely Nice Condition. No Trim Holes on top of Door edge.

Price : $250

photod1.JPG

photod2.JPG

photod4.JPG

68 and 69 the same
they are except for the lock button position on top of door sill, 69 were relocated so that your arm rested on the lock button with the window down, I believe so that you had to lock the door (safety)? 1967 & 68 were(are) located at the (normal) position towards the back of the door

I believe 69 notchback has no chrome trim holes on the window ledge either, however i believe the 69 fastback does still have the window ledge trim.

I am converting a straight 67 only door into a 69 door. Lots of welding and fab. Vent window screw that pins the division post on 67 is chrome, and the upper painted inside of the 67 door has a countersunk dimple for that exposed chrome screw. 68 and up the screw is an allen key screw behind a small plug further up on the panel.

Nice door. If i lived closer and had not started on this already i would be paypalling you for it right now.

Last edited:
they are except for the lock button position on top of door sill, 69 were relocated so that your arm rested on the lock button with the window down, I believe so that you had to lock the door (safety)? 1967 & 68 were(are) located at the (normal) position towards the back of the door
Lock knob was repositioned for convienence. I had a 68 charger with them all the way at the back of the door, and a 69 charger where they moved em forward about 8"-10". It was more for convienence, you had to reach way around to lock the 68 from the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back