1969 Dart 340 with 727 kick down linkage.

-

mpd12150

Reaction score
I am looking for a complete set up of kickdown linkage from carb to transmission.

I have a 1969 Dart with 408 and a 727 standard shift pattern valve body running a custom Thumper billet BLP carburator. I am missing the complete set up for the kickdown linkage and am hoping someone can help.

Thanks in advance

PXL_20240412_014648000.jpg

I feel like the proper oem stuff is becoming near impossible to find, if your intake is taller than the stock 340 intake that throws another thing to contend with into the mix.

I have a 402 with M1 and quick fuel DP carb and have just bought and am mid way installing a complete Lokar set up for both throttle and kick down.

Once you read the instructions thoroughly, lay things out, and get organized, it looks fairly straight forward to install. I do have a few recommendations to change the throttle cable and how it mounts to the accelerator pedal though. On being the addition of a bushing (I made one) and second cutting off the excess amount of cable housing stud on the inside of the car (to allow greater cable movement between the pedal and the cable housing)

I may post pictures in a separate thread.

-
Back