-
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoD

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
To many projects...I have owned this car since 97 with the idea of building a drag car.I bought it from my sons best friend who, drove it to high school.I put the 13 to 1 440 in it and had the interior redone. Car has been sand blasted body and underside .Bottom was repainted black.New roll cage was installed.Rear end was upgraded with a 8 3/4 with big bolt drums...3 in...This car literally has walls built around it that will have to be taken apart to get it out...Body is very solid ..NO RUST...Car includes a new roll cage ...6 point--hurst ratchet shifter--new door and rear seat panels -dash cap--new headliner--RCI seats with covers that match the rear seat..all new..also have the factory front bench (needs recovered) all glass good --has all the chrome trim--front grille in very good shape--bumpers ok not show car but good --rear end--8 3/4 with super stock springs--strange axles with green bearings --3 in studs on big bolt hubs--3 inch brakes on rear--410 gears on a spool--3 inch front runner rims by 14 in.--440 not included but have some 383s to choose from (needs rebuilt) and the original 273 that came with the car..It has most of the hard work done ...Body is mostly in primer....6200.00 OBO :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back