[SOLD] 1969 Dart Swinger 340 4Spd (Procharged Stroker Smallblock)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1969Swinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Currently Asking $25k OBO, In Lincoln, Nebraska.
1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340, Original 4 Speed car, restored in about 2001/2002.
Currently has a 410CI Stroker Smallblock and a P1SC Procharger, running about 10 psi boost w/ water injection.
Complete forged bottom end, 8.3:1 CR, CNC ported(By Hughes Engines) Edelbrock Performer RPM Heads, mild cam, TTI headers with 3" dual exhaust.
On Chassis Dyno the Car made 518HP/569TQ to the wheels with a wide and massive torque curve.
Only issue I've ever had with this engine is that it does tend to heat up a bit on warm days in slow/stopped traffic. I believe this would be remedied with a better radiator add/or electric fan.

Currently has 3.23:1 8.75 rear end, though the original 3.91 gears come with it.

The 340 that came in the car when I bought it is included for the current asking price, along with all of the stock parts that I removed (Radiator and other misc).
The 340 only had a couple thousand miles on it max before it was taken out.

Exterior and interior are very very nice, only a couple of minor body blemishes.
Ralley wheels are bolted on the car now, but it also comes with the factory painted rims.

If you have specific questions or pictures you'd like to see reply or Message me.
Thanks!

Jeremy

8.jpg

1.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
- what is it bored out to ?
- do you have any paper work with car?
- factory body panels ?
- any major body work ?
- factory color ?
- i am interested in complete engine ... or roller ..

It's a 360 block bored .040 over. With the stroker crank making it a 410CI.
I have paper work for the parts I have purchased, etc, no build sheet. It's an original 340 4-Speed car.
Rear quarters were replaced with the restoration. Very straight car, no waves in the body panels.
It's the Factory Color R4 Bright Red.

Last edited:
I've received a deposit...the buyer is going to be making a long haul to get the car, which should happen in about a week.

The Dart was picked up today by the new owner...thanks to all and the A Body forum.
I had the car for 13.5yrs but I believe it was the right time to say goodbye and open up new projects and possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back