1969 dodge dart custom

-
working on my fuel delivery issue problem, these pix show the new fuel tank i have installed about a year ago. today i changed out the fuel sending unit, cleaned out the lines with carb cleaner and compressed air and replaced the fuel filter, next weekend i am going to tackle that intake manifold gasket .
View attachment DSCF2196.jpg
new parts

View attachment DSCF2197.jpg
new tank

View attachment DSCF2198.jpg
yuck!!!!!

View attachment DSCF2199.jpg

View attachment DSCF2200.jpg
new part in place

View attachment DSCF2201.jpg
only tools needed to perform the job

View attachment DSCF2202.jpg

new filter

after lieing on my back on the shop floor w/o jacking up the car I may need a new chiropractor

I like the top idea. How well do you think the color will hold up? Can you take a close up of the simulated seam?
Thanks

wish list
front and rear bumpers in decent shape
sbp ralley wheels
rt front molding
pwr bulge hood
cardboard headliner out of newer dart
door panels
Bullet turn signal indicators for front fender
and more money to pay for all this stuff​

wish list

sbp ralley wheels
rt front molding
pwr bulge hood
door panels

and more money to pay for all this stuff

any body know where any of this stuff is cheap?

Well,cheap is a relative term...IE;Someone says a certain part is worth 4 billion,but you say $20. Your best prices will almost always be here. Ebay pricing is insane,dont bother.High prices really affect the mopar hobby very badly. I no longer wonder why there arent very many new faces in the musclecar hobby,especially when it comes to mopars.

Well,cheap is a relative term...IE;Someone says a certain part is worth 4 billion,but you say $20. Your best prices will almost always be here. Ebay pricing is insane,dont bother.High prices really affect the mopar hobby very badly. I no longer wonder why there arent very many new faces in the musclecar hobby,especially when it comes to mopars.
you got that right. i remember buying a set of ralley wheels for my 75 dart a few years back, i bought wheels, tires center caps , trim rings, and 340 hood scoop for $75 now all that would cost me a thousand.

Yep. In spite of the prices affecting our hobby there are many who feel the high prices are justified. I guess I would if I made a profit of what I sell too.

Hey I may have the turn signal indicators for the tops of the fenders. I picked up a pair of 70 fenders for my 69 valiant and they are being "shaved" I think they are in decent shape. Ill be sure to let you know. If I do have them. They are yours!

Nice work!, Is'nt fun to come up with your own IDEAS!!:thumleft::thumleft:

due to some rust bubbles starting come come through the 2 yr old paint in the quarters , i will be repainting this car after all my other work is complete. my wife really liked the cedar green i had on my 68. I would have kept that car but it was a slant 6 so whatccha think- interior is green , paint it green or paint it yellow
View attachment i7406.jpg
green This is my old 68 270 series

this pix also shows the turn signal indicators i want
View attachment DSCF0219.jpg

yellow- leave chrome in place no tail stripes no black hood, top will then be black. will black out grille add ralleys and hood.

I failed you! Lol they are indeed the wrong ones! However it seems you found a decent amount of parts off that red dart. Too bad it doesn't look like the guy is gonna' come off too many parts! Sorry for the hype all for nuthin'

I failed you! Lol they are indeed the wrong ones! However it seems you found a decent amount of parts off that red dart. Too bad it doesn't look like the guy is gonna' come off too many parts! Sorry for the hype all for nuthin'

no problem thx for looking the only thing i bought off the red dart were the ralleys, got em for $25 a piece which i thought was an excelant price hype is what it is all about

wish list

sbp ralley wheels
rt front molding
pwr bulge hood
door panels

and more money to pay for all this stuff​

got ralley wheells and front bumper

rims are supose to be here today so i have been playing with the cropping tool to get an idea of what it is going to look like

View attachment edit.JPG

they are black right now , will be showing the restoration process next- need sbp center caps for them- thx

-
Back