1969 dodge dart custom

-
:thumbup:
could you post an underside pic of your new hood and tell me how that scoop is attached. thx
nice work and car btw :tongue8:

:thumbup:
could you post an underside pic of your new hood and tell me how that scoop is attached. thx
nice work and car btw :tongue8:

after the paint dries and i under coat it i will be glad to. it is popriveted and fiberglassed in, the center triangle under the hood was cut out for fresh air intake

Well as many of you have figured out i am cheap... With 1 youngone in college and 1 on the way plus i am putting my self through college , there was no way i was paying $300 plus for hood inserts on the new hood soooo, i crafted my own, I went to lowes and bought a package of gutter material 5 pieces for $9 i only used 1. i also bought 10 1/4 inch carrage bolts and nuts , so basically my hood inserts cost $10 what do you think are they keepers?
View attachment DSCF2399.jpg

View attachment DSCF2400.jpg

View attachment DSCF2401.jpg

wish list

front and rear bumpers in decent shape
sbp ralley wheels need center caps
rt front molding
pwr bulge hood
cardboard headliner out of newer dart
door panels
Bullet turn signal indicators for front fender

and more money to pay for all this stuff

got the center caps
got a rear bumper

Well as many of you have figured out i am cheap... With 1 youngone in college and 1 on the way plus i am putting my self through college , there was no way i was paying $300 plus for hood inserts on the new hood soooo, i crafted my own, I went to lowes and bought a package of gutter material 5 pieces for $9 i only used 1. i also bought 10 1/4 inch carrage bolts and nuts , so basically my hood inserts cost $10 what do you think are they keepers?
View attachment 220198

View attachment 220199

View attachment 220200

welllll worth the money, gj

Im gonna be putting the bullet turn signals/indicators (sent you pics couple wks ago) up for sale very soon.
I have 2 pair... 1 pair is solid driver quality and the other would need to be re-chromed or painted. Let me know if you are still interested. Ill give you 1st shot.

installed the new door panels over the weekend , and painted the green metal on the dooors and dash, will post the pix when i get more time

Im gonna be putting the bullet turn signals/indicators (sent you pics couple wks ago) up for sale very soon.
I have 2 pair... 1 pair is solid driver quality and the other would need to be re-chromed or painted. Let me know if you are still interested. Ill give you 1st shot.
bought these - anyone know how far from the top of the headlight door to mount them , post pix if you have a dart with these on it. 68-69

Was reading through- like what you have done. You've done it "On the cheap" without it looking cheap or slipshot. Oh, somebody makes the kick panels w/ the speaker mounts moulded in. Can't remember who makes them (although somebody in here has to know), but I have seen them twice in cars and they look good.

Was reading through- like what you have done. You've done it "On the cheap" without it looking cheap or slipshot. Oh, somebody makes the kick panels w/ the speaker mounts moulded in. Can't remember who makes them (although somebody in here has to know), but I have seen them twice in cars and they look good.

year 1 offers them but i really wanted to keep it somewhat stock looking, those speakers in the pix were there when i got the car, i hid speakers way under the dash and under the carpet on the back shelf for my tunes, i dont worry about being loud enough to break windows , saw that happen to an expedition one day on hwy 301 in rockymount.

got the new rear bumper(used) today and the bullit turn signal indicators for the fenders , will postpix when i put them on after i get the car back- it is in the shop getting a fuel issue fixed

year 1 offers them but i really wanted to keep it somewhat stock looking, those speakers in the pix were there when i got the car, i hid speakers way under the dash and under the carpet on the back shelf for my tunes, i dont worry about being loud enough to break windows , saw that happen to an expedition one day on hwy 301 in rockymount.

I'm with you on the "No need to let the whole neighborhood hear my radio." Stupid is as stupid does- I'm 42 and just had my eyes and ears checked. No losses in either sense...there is a reason for that. Love what you're doing, hope you didn't take it as any kind of dig, and keep the info coming

I'm with you on the "No need to let the whole neighborhood hear my radio." Stupid is as stupid does- I'm 42 and just had my eyes and ears checked. No losses in either sense...there is a reason for that. Love what you're doing, hope you didn't take it as any kind of dig, and keep the info coming

naw i just letting people know why i am replacing the kick panels

if you remeber in the first bumper replacement shots i switched a rear rubber in sert to a front bumperette due to save $ , well my new bumper came and i wanted bumperettes for the rear too so to save more $ i have repaired the bumperette, all i have left to do is paint it black and install.
:violent2: this is the way my brain thinks
View attachment DSCF2310.jpg

View attachment DSCF4045.jpg

View attachment DSCF4046.jpg

View attachment DSCF4047.jpg

View attachment DSCF4048.jpg

View attachment DSCF4049.jpg

View attachment DSCF4050.jpg

View attachment DSCF4051.jpg

-
Back