1969 Dodge Dart Pro-Street 440

-
Awesome. Thanks for your service! If I would have been smarter in high school, careerwise not gradewise, I would have gone into the Air Force, instead I entered the workforce, oh well.

Now back to the car! I love Plum Crazy, it was one of the three colors I chose before I settled on yellow. I wanted to paint it Plum Crazy, then found out it was originally B2 and saw a 67 GT in that color and hemmed and hawed before the yellow won me over. It's how it came and now I wouldn't have it any other way.

Got the right side almost finnished up. Looking like they may get it into paint... Next week.... And that's what they said last week... :eek::bs_flag:

image.jpeg

From 1996 my uncle n his buddy putting the roll cage in

image.jpeg

Here is the shell I inherited, cage and car.

image.jpeg

My gmpa putting in work. He was one of the nasa scientists that helped me put the 440 in the first time. Quite a engineering job.... Soooo glad that's over. And to think it came from the factory with a 383 so I thought it would have been super easy....no

image.jpeg

I didn't think it was going In tomorrow. But it made it in

IMG_0665.JPG

Now glass. Hood. Bumpers. And it will look like a car again yeayyyyyyyyy.

IMG_0667.JPG

Kinda don't want to put the hood trim back on!

IMG_0686.JPG

Here's my plug, I got a covercraft car cover. Custom made to fit the car. The blower. Wing. And wheelie bares. Not that bad for the price eather

IMG_0688.JPG

Had to polish the wing. Looked like crap with the fresh paint.

IMG_0697.JPG

Got some barstock and some u groves aluminum to make trunk prop rods

IMG_0702.JPG

-
Back