1969 Dodge Dart Pro-Street 440

-
Looks pretty good, one down one to go

IMG_0701.JPG

Kinda hard to see but the bumper they sent me was a 67' so it has the cutouts for the reverse lights in it. Was kinda mad about it. Could have been cool if I could have routed the exhaust through it. But it's not going to happen.

To make something out of it I put reflective tape in there!

IMG_0708.JPG

Nhra said you have to have a mout for the cable 12" from the back of the bag, had some left over u bent aluminum so I added it to the back of the bag mount.

IMG_0710.JPG

The body shop guy was right. The tail light bezels looked like crap on the new paint. Swallowed the bullet and got a new set

IMG_0712.JPG

AMD sold me a sew set of windshields and gaskets.... I could not tell if they need a lockstrip or not sooooo I'm guessing on this one .

image.jpg

She gets better everyday. Enjoying the thread

Thanks man. It's still not 500 cubes ray burton cool like yours. I thought about getting a custom plate too for a while, fun test one I saw so far was "mopar2ya"

Yours is way cooler. Your building it. I bought mine 98%done. Couldn't pass up the deal.

Yours is way cooler. Your building it. I bought mine 98%done. Couldn't pass up the deal.

No one is going to fault you for buying a muscle car. Now I'm just pumped you didn't get a Honda or a Kia!

:wtf: Well. Snapped one of the mounts for the wondownet off the roll cage... now I have to weld it back in, hope I don't burn a hole in anything with the slag. Uuuuuugh!!!!!!

IMG_0716.JPG

Got some more before pictures. The Orange dad in the foreground is my car when my uncle had it. His other one is the green slant six base dart

IMG_0722.JPG

The cool part is he still has the green one n I rebuilt the purple one. Some day I hope I can get another pic of them togeather

IMG_0723.JPG

Looks like I've missed out on a lot of updates! Car looks great man!

Got new cat wiskers for the doors. As you can see the old ones are crap

IMG_0749.JPG

-
Back