FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Dart Swinger Drag car - roller
340 4 speed car
Owned for 30 years. Always kept in the garage. Driven in rain once or twice during this time. This is an extremely clean and well kept car.
Older restoration. Plum crazy (C7) base coat clear coat. Paint in great shape. No rust. Body all steel except fiberglass hood. Front grill is excellent.
Under carriage sand blasted and re-undercoated.
Currently set up for small block
B&M Quick Silver reverse pattern automatic ratchet shifter
Weld Wheels – 15x 10 rear and 15 x3.5 front
Moroso drag lite front tires – 30 passes
Goodyear 11x28 slicks – 8 passes
MSD 6AL ignition and blaster 3 coil
MSD 2 step box and rpm select to 5600 RPM
Auto meter gauges including monster tack, shift light, low oil pressure light set at 50 pounds, oil pressure, water temp, volt meter and fuel pressure in custom dash plate fitted to stock dash frame. Excellent dash pad.
10 gallon fuel cell, 2 Holley blue fuel pumps, Russell 180 GPH canister fuel filter connected with braided lines and solid aluminum fuel line to front.
8 point roll cage welded to floor and to sub frame connectors that tie front sub frame to rear.
8 3/4 rear with 4.89 Richmond gears, strange 35 spline spool and axles with 3x1/2 inch studs. 10x2.5 inch drum brakes. Oil drain plug added to rear sump. Adjustable pinion snubber – 30 runs on set up.
Mopar super stock rear springs and long drag shocks for automatic transmission. 30 runs.
Drive shaft made for car with new tube and joints. Drive shaft safety loop – 30 runs.
Front suspension has drag race torsion bars (0.84”), Koni adjustable drag shocks, Wilwood vented disk brakes with 4 piston Dynalite calipers. Front rises very easily. 30 runs
Fiberglass front bumper. Re-chromed stock rear bumper. Lift off fiberglass hood with 6 pack scoop. Not the flimsy drag kind. This is the solid unit that can take hinges.
Car ran 10.50’s to 10.70’s with 360 ci small block. 1.45-1.50 60 foot times. Car hooks well and runs straight.
Small high efficiency radiator and electric fan.
Large B&M automatic transmission cooler and aluminum lines. No rubber.
Interior has perfect door panels and head liner. All windows open normally and operate well.
Trunk mounted battery with safety cut off switch.
Car is set up to pass NHRA tech inspection.
Car is ocated near Hartford CT
sking $8,000

PM me for more information.

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t416/Procketrichard/1970 Dodge Dart Swinger/

Attachments

• P1010002.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,535
  • IMG_4315.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,310
  • IMG_4319.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,355
  • P1010017.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 1,385
man, i have the twin to this one. i have the origional engine and trans for mine, but most do not care about that!. id love to have it and build two identical cars!. good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back