-
Status
Not open for further replies.

orangetwist

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
well...ive been debating for a few weeks on what I want to do with my car. Ive decided to sell it. I love it, and its a great car. however, i really have the itch to build more of a custom car. so i put the duster up on ebay today and will see what happens.

if you were at the mopar nats this year, you might have seen this being featured in the legendary auto interiors booth. it was also shot for mopar collectors guide that same weekend.

I dont know exactly what my next project will be yet, but think its time for me to move on to another one. im not interested in any trades, just a sell so i can look for just that right one.

car is located in new palestine, indiana

if sold to a fabo member i am willing to transport up to 200 miles from my location for an additional fee which can be discussed later.

heres a link to the auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971...ars_Trucks&hash=item27ca85f60a#ht_2566wt_1049

heres a few pics. more can be seen in my build thread located in my sig.

or over 400 pics in my photobucket http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd384/orangetwist360/1971 Plymouth Duster/

2012-08-12_10-27-33_78.jpg

2012-08-12_10-12-35_672.jpg

this pic kind of came out crappy looking for some reason.

2012-08-03_23-47-03_410.jpg

Beautiful car - Good luck with the sale.

I expect that you do not want to post a price, since you have the auction ongoing?

You did a incredible job with this car. Looks really exceptional.

Thanks. Yeah id like to see how it plays out, but if somebody is serious about it they can message me and we can talk numbers.

Well it didn't hit reserve, thought it was sold afterwards but then had buyer issues. Its relisted on ebay, but for sale off ebay as well and i will end the auction if someone is interested. Reserve was 25000. It hit 24900, but I didn't get to it in time to lift the reserve. Asking 25k obo. Id like it gone asap so I can move on to the next one. Im the type that once I decide something I want it done and done now. Lol

So what kind of Mopar are you looking for to replace the Duster?

Well, im not sure exactly what im wanting just yet. Im going to take some time and find something that hits me right. Who know what it may end up being. Heck, it may end up being an edsel...ok not really an edsel but who knows.

Beautiful Duster/Twister! It makes me drool everytime I see it! Lol

Well it didn't hit reserve, thought it was sold afterwards but then had buyer issues. Its relisted on ebay, but for sale off ebay as well and i will end the auction if someone is interested. Reserve was 25000. It hit 24900, but I didn't get to it in time to lift the reserve. Asking 25k obo. Id like it gone asap so I can move on to the next one. Im the type that once I decide something I want it done and done now. Lol

Can't you just contact the guy who bid 24.9 on it and sell it to him outside of ebay???

Can't you just contact the guy who bid 24.9 on it and sell it to him outside of ebay???

Yes, I should have mentioned that. I did and we are having some issues As far as time wise on him getting me the money and terms as to how payment will be made. There were several that were bidding om it there at the end so instead of trying to offer it to each individually its easier just to relist it. If the guy at 24900 will get me the $ in a timely manner im willing to end it early or if anybody else wants to make a good offer and we can agree to a deal I will end it early.

There's a guy driving down tomorrow to pay me for it. So as long as he shows up, yes. Which im quite certain he'll show. We've been in constant contact throughout his planning of his trip down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back