1972 Demon Build

-
Sorry dude.....I gotta agree with her too! The white and red will look great, but it needs some bling for rollers. Too much white, and you'll need to shave your head slick and polished, wear white pants and a white t shirt at the cruise in...lol. :D

Well **** man...I am good to go then! Bald as hell...

IMG_1278.JPG

Ok....let's say I go with chrome. I am looking for the hood and headlight eyebrow trim now. Got some better chrome drip rail coming. Go for the wheel well trim too? Chrome bumpers on this car.

You can always add the wheel well trim if needed. I'd see how it looks without it first. I've got some new wheel well trim for my Duster, but I'm gonna hold off until I study it a little when it's done. Oh, and I've got about 3 more hairs on my head than you...lol. :thumbsup:

Choices.....hmmmm

Stock suspension up front. Stock rear with minitub and US Car tool spring relocation on a B body 8 3/4 rear with 11x 2.5 drums....would like a staggered look with more rim than tire.

IMG_1358.PNG

IMG_1359.PNG

IMG_1360.PNG

Choices.....hmmmm

Stock suspension up front. Stock rear with minitub and US Car tool spring relocation on a B body 8 3/4 rear with 11x 2.5 drums....would like a staggered look with more rim than tire.

The cragar ss looks good, the other 2 choices look like something you'd put on a pickup truck....imo

:poke:Don't put anything more than 15" wheels on the Demon. You need to show some tire. You're not a 17 year old with a 4 cylinder and a fart can muffler...:poke:

slots all the way
it is the only proven rim that looks great on A bodies

Seems as though chrome rims are the winner here and other places I have asked. No pics yet, but car went out for full exhaust from headers back. Running through flowmaster 40s. Be good to hear it. I did however add in some electric cut outs to be naughty if I wanna be. Swapping meats off Swinger to test fit and confirm backspace and fit prior to looking for its own set of tires and wheels. Almost there....

Going back together now.....that is exciting stuff! Picked up the brow and hood trim and the new drip rail trim. High quality head lamps. New marker lights in place. Shop is a busy place these days. Lots of new projects in there moving along. Saw this ad up the other day...just had to share....we all need some metalflake!

IMG_1434.JPG

IMG_1435.JPG

IMG_1421.JPG

-
Back