Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
So if it's possible, I'd like to sell this car as-is. It doesn't have a title.
*update* I will be taking the car for inspection to start the title process. It will have a title when sold.
Real 340 4 speed car! Has factory A/C, power steering, manual drum brakes, bench seat interior, tuff wheel, F3 green outside with F6 interior. It's missing the engine, transmission, drive shaft, grille and maybe a small piece here and there. The car still has a complete body with dash VIN and fender tag, torque boxes are nice, bumpers are there, all glass is good except the driver side quarter window (which I'll try to locate), 340 k member with sway bar, complete dash with reverse light, bench seats, complete floor shift column with tuff wheel, I have the 4 speed shifter too and the 8 3/4 is still there! This is a Arizona car so rust is pretty minimal. It has some rust starting to pop through on the lower quarters so the lowers will need patched. The tail light panel is smashed but I will include a replacement. I do have a pair of nice tail lights as well. The floors, rails, inner structure etc. is all solid, no rot!!! I'll try to post pics probably the weekend of 6/17-18 so don't beat me up about it! The car has been in storage for a while and I'm cleaning it up and putting it together with the parts I've collected.
$2500 located in Phoenix, AZ.

Last edited:
Here are some pics

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The car has passed state inspection and the title will be ready early next week!
If anyone needs specific pics, let me know.

For the asking price I will include a 73-76 big bolt pattern front disc brake change over. Also, the tail panel I have is no good so I won't be including one in the sale.

Anyone interested? If it doesn't sell by the end of the month, I'll part it. Don't want to but it can't sit here forever...

Last edited:
$2000 firm price! I'll give it till about the weekend of the 15-16th till I part it. Lots of inquires on parts.

1972 Plymouth Duster 340 | eBay
The car is listed on eBay now. If not sold there or here or anywhere else I have it listed, it gets parted July 16th. Already have a buyer for the rear end. If you want something let me know and I'll give you a price.

1972 Plymouth Duster 340 | eBay
The car is listed on eBay now. If not sold there or here or anywhere else I have it listed, it gets parted July 16th. Already have a buyer for the rear end. If you want something let me know and I'll give you a price.
Please PM me at the end of the month and I can move your thread to "Parts Cars". Thanks, tmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back