[FOR SALE] 1972 Valiant 4 door

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the nozzles and bottle? I'll put an electric one in
Yea I've got em. The bottles are different between manual and electric. Manual just has a nipple to put a hose on, electric has a hole to put the motor in. You'd have to use an inline pump. But if you still want it I'll take $30 plus shipping for the bottle and nozzles

Last edited:
@DSTR 340 heres a pic of the pivot coming through the cowl and the second pic shows the whole linkage with the pivots on each end.

IMG_2336.JPG

IMG_2337.JPG

Is this a disc brake car? The master cylinder looks like it's for discs. I'm looking for a complete a body kelsey-hayes system.

I'm still want the instrument cluster assy just wanted to follow up on it let me know what the total is shipping it to
9055 Ogden landing road
West Paducah KY 42086
I dug through all my boxes yesterday and I don't have any that it'll fit in, I'm gonna stop at the dollar general down the road tmrw and see if I can rummage through their boxes. I'll send you a message tmrw

I have a 69 Valiant, I believe the front bumper filler is the same, do you know for sure and if so, how much?

yep I'm pretty sure 69-72 is the same,just look at the grille mounting tabs. The 70-2 has slots for the bottom of the grille to snap into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back