[SOLD] 1975 dodge dart hang 10 version part out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys my xp computer has been switched to windows 7-- I've not found the file with the saved emails-- so please pm me through his board, thanks Lawrence

Lawrence,
Did you sell the plastic piece that covers the rear tail lights?
Thanks

trim panel in trunk has been sold.

mainly the shell is left-- meaning sheet metal, the rear door panels & the fold down rear seat stuff.
I have doors, grille, front nose peak, trunk lid --decent p/s fender, rear bumper, the floors bucket seat car,trunk . frame rails are straight,
check out the pics in the link below.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=274811

is the link for shell portion

working on the trunk metal now, thanks Lawrence

Need the metal that's around the shock bolts in the trunk area,there's a flat tray below these bolt holes that seams to the forward edge of the trunk pan.hump over the rear axle

still have what is left of the shell & the fold down seat parts-- trunk area is gutted --but forward of that is good pieces-- roof/pillars etc- check the link above this post ,thanks

how much for the dash cluster and heater facing and glovebox facing, the side mirrors and do you still have seat belts? total price if part available plus shipping to Omaha!
thanks
Dodge Boy

dodge boy all of those parts were the first to sell-- sheetmetal & rear fold down seats are left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back