Not open for further replies.

68cuda408

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
1 set of matched 500cfm manual choke AFB's. They were used as duals in my 68 r/t with a mild 440 with a MP509 cam on an Offy low rise dual quad 360 intake(went to EFI 505"). Progressive linkage wasn't needed and come with the connecting link that will connect to the factory cable. I just replaced accelerator pump seals and re-gasketed both carbs for this sale. Comes with 2 complete Carter strip kits , base and filter base gaskets $475 for all plus shipping. Thanks,Keith

20170604_163543.jpg

20170604_163625.jpg

20170604_163843.jpg

20170604_163855.jpg

Last edited:
I took the idle speed screws out. Bought a dual carb linkage kit. Installed a ball pivot on the front carb and ran the connecting rod through a sliding locking pivot on the rear carb. fabbed a drop link to connect the rod to the factory cable. then installed to front idle speed screw to adjust both carbs at the same time. I only leaned out the carbs one step. The original installed rods are in the strip kits (1 kit per carb)I can mock it up and take a picture tonight if your interested. Keith

I took the idle speed screws out. Bought a dual carb linkage kit. Installed a ball pivot on the front carb and ran the connecting rod through a sliding locking pivot on the rear carb. fabbed a drop link to connect the rod to the factory cable. then installed to front idle speed screw to adjust both carbs at the same time. I only leaned out the carbs one step. The original installed rods are in the strip kits (1 kit per carb)I can mock it up and take a picture tonight if your interested. Keith
Interested, gotta find an intake though or I'm spitting in the wind...

I guess they'll work on anything. They are afb' s so duals are not uncommon and I think came on crossrams. It would definitely require linkage

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back