30% off at digi-tails

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
looks like digi-tails are having a 30% off sale until monday on most of their tail lights.

DIGI-TAILS | Digital LED Tail Lights

tails.JPG

That's a good deal Joe, if they make them for your vehicle.

I recently bought some LED bulbs from

LED Lights, Bulbs & LED Lighting Accessories | superbrightleds.com

and am very pleased with the results. The bulbs were about $15 each but now you can see my brake lights in the bright sunshine. It looks like they are also running a 15% off sale through the weekend.

DO NOT use the Ebay Chinese LED's for brake light bulbs. I have had so much grief with them. I even had a set change polarity where the brake lights got dimmer instead of brighter! Had several cars almost run into me before a guy in a streetrod came beside and warned me something was up. I hear good things about Superbright website.

I used their tail lights on my 69 Dart and they look and function very well. Glad to see they are going to give a good discount.

i talked to those guys years ago about doing a set for a 70-72 duster
they said if i send them my tail lights as a template they would make some and let me have the first set for free

been years of radio silence since

i talked to those guys years ago about doing a set for a 70-72 duster
they said if i send them my tail lights as a template they would make some and let me have the first set for free

been years of radio silence since

Did you ever send a set of lights to them?

no, it never even got that far
(i had a set i was going to get from a fellow member here, but something came up)

ill see if i can find the emails back and forth between us

(me, not sure on the date)

Hi
I was wondering if you guys were planning on making a set of these for a
70-72 duster?
(I would be more then happy to test a set out for you)
thanks,
DIYmirage

(them 6-11-15)

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for contacting us here at Digi-Tails! We'll get back to you as soon
as we can with an answer to your inquiry. Have a great day.
Best,
The Digi-Tails Team

(them, 6-15-15)

It is on our schedule for later this year. As of yet, we don't have a
housing to work off of. If you are interested in letting us use the
housing we can offer you a tail light kit at no charge when it is complete.
We don't modify the housing or lens in any way.
-Sebastian

(me 6-17-15)

Hi Sebastian
that sounds like a good offer
let me see if i can find a set of tail lights you can work with (id rather not send the ones from my duster since it is a daily driver)
do the lenses and housing need to be mint for your project or is it more the the dimensions that you need them?
let me know what will work and hopefully we can get going on this
Thanks,

DIYmirage

(me, 8-13-15)

Hi,
about a half a year ago I was talking to one of your associates about ye a set of your digi-tail lights for a 71 duster
we discussed me sending a set of tail lights over for references and you guys sending me a set of the new digi-tails once they were completed
(I tried searching for the original email, but I cant find it)
does that sound like something your company might still be interested in?
thanks,

DIYmirage

(me 9-3-16)

hi, I was wondering if there was any progress on this
I'd still be willing to provide a set of tail lights for you to work from if you can tell me how good they need to be, or if it is mostly for the dimensions
thanks,

DIYmirage

as you can tell, my last 3 emails went unanswered

Last edited:
as you can tell, my last 3 emails went unanswered

Call them. Got knows how many emails they get a day. Who knows your email may be going into a spam folder or something.

Why the hell did you wait so long? Someone tells me I can have something like that for free I’m sending that **** in right away.

Call them. Got knows how many emails they get a day. Who knows your email may be going into a spam folder or something.

Why the hell did you wait so long? Someone tells me I can have something like that for free I’m sending that **** in right away.

mostly because i didnt have a set to send them
i had a lead on one, and then that fell through

perhaps i should call them

mostly because i didnt have a set to send them
i had a lead on one, and then that fell through

perhaps i should call them
If you don’t, I will. I have a set of 72 tail lights I could send in or I’ll take them out of my Duster and send them in

DO NOT use the Ebay Chinese LED's for brake light bulbs.
Several years ago I was displeased with the brightness of my tail/brake lights so I bought a cheap pair of bulbs off of eBay. I was almost rear ended the first time out because the guy couldn't see my brake lights. These bulbs from SuperBright are night and day different.

Yes they work just like day one. Been in our 70 dart for 3 years I think. Have friends that have then in their cars for over 5 years now and the still works like they did day one.

I spoke with them about 73-76 Duster as well. I had the buckets and lenses ready to ship out and heard nothing back from them...

I'm sure I could find another set of buckets and lenses to use...

Riddler

That's a good deal Joe, if they make them for your vehicle.

I recently bought some LED bulbs from

LED Lights, Bulbs & LED Lighting Accessories | superbrightleds.com

and am very pleased with the results. The bulbs were about $15 each but now you can see my brake lights in the bright sunshine. It looks like they are also running a 15% off sale through the weekend.
Thanks for the heads up! I bought a bunch of LED’s for my Duster and my 02 Cummins

-
Back