-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Browncar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a street dominator with small runners. Hoping some has one for cheap.
Also a descent also cheap edelbrock 1406 or Holley 4160
Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry for the delayed response, I'm in the market for one of these or a 66+ 273 4bbl but the wife said I only get 75$ to spend. I have a blast box so I don't mind cleaning

Sorry for the delayed response, I'm in the market for one of these or a 66+ 273 4bbl but the wife said I only get 75$ to spend. I have a blast box so I don't mind cleaning
Ouch!

I know, I might have to save up a bit. It' been rough. Had the car 8 years and only drove it for 3 months. Its in pieces. Doing a rering and 4bbl swap and 75 maybe 100 left in my alotted budget.

Does she know all the market prices and components of the car?? Hard to build a car when you need your wife's permission :poke:

On a serious note, I just bought a street dominator intake for 30 bucks at a swap meet in real nice condition. Keep looking, you will eventually get one .... and welcome to the site

Yeah I'm planning on a swap meet in April if the price ain't right. I'm laid up from neck surgery anyway, and the shop is getting cold.
I put this on the back burner for so long now I have 2 year old and a cranky wife lol.

I don't know where in Wis you live, but I have a factory cast 340 intake (4 hole 68-70 style) if that interested you and you were close enough to meet.

Thanks 318, I'm gonna hold off for now on that. I was hoping for a chunk of aluminum up front to save the 30 some pounds. If I don't find one here or at Jefferson I'll let ya know. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back