-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73Dartmang

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello iam located in Central MA. Im new to the forum. I have a 1973 Charger that iam in the early process of restoring. I had a 73 duster and dart and accumulated some parts over time. Looking to make some space and get some funds rolling.

FOR SALE 1972 340 ($500). I took this motor out of a running duster i had. I stripped all external excesories at the time with rebuild planned. Block and complete bottom end are intact. Aluminum rods with valve notched pistons. J heads assembled with valves and springs. Ported and polished. Minor surface corrosion on bores and heads as they have sat in garage exposed to moisture. Always sprayed with 10w-40 and bagged to help preserve. Comes with engine stand for easy pickup onto truck.

$500 Attached are pictures in photobucket
IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1896-1.jpg

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1895.jpg

FOR SALE 1968 383 ($250) . Pulled this one from the boneyard a few years back from a truck. 4 speed with overdrive was attached and sold a few weeks ago. All brackets attached. Everything except the carb is there. Great for a 383 car missing it's motor.

$250 Attached are pictures in photobucket

IMG_1900.jpg

FOR SALE 1977 440 WITH T-FLITE 727 INCLUDED!! ($300)

This was going to be rebuilt and dropped into my Duster. Needs a complete tear down and rebuild. It's all there from the oil pan to the carb. Steal this from me a please put it into an A body with a sixpack!!

$300 Attached is a picture

IMG_1871.jpg

would you be willing to go any cheaper on the 440? if it helps my plan is to put it into a scamp with a six pack. :D

This stuff is priced VERY reasonably. Again this is a 440 with the T-Flite attached for $300!!! If you showed up today to pick it up I would maybe take a couple bucks off but how low can I go ??? Free/ $100???

I don't want to come across firm on all of the stuff but come on... Please lets not play bidding games on here guys. I dont have the time to visit the site and reply on "would you take this offer"? This stuff is in MA and is priced super cheap~~~ Let's do this!!

This stuff is priced VERY reasonably. Again this is a 440 with the T-Flite attached for $300!!! If you showed up today to pick it up I would maybe take a couple bucks off but how low can I go ??? Free/ $100???

I don't want to come across firm on all of the stuff but come on... Please lets not play bidding games on here guys. I dont have the time to visit the site and reply on "would you take this offer"? This stuff is in MA and is priced super cheap~~~ Let's do this!!

you are right, but for future reference, then please put firm on the price. on the other hand, please allow me till morning to get a plan together for the 340, as i will have someone pick it up from you

Sounds good. Shoot me a PM if you want with your email and phone number. Thank you for your interest.

i am still waiting on your end to send payment, cause then i can get it picked up asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back