340 stroked to 378

-

Duster Drag Car

Reaction score
scat forged rotating assembly,3.58 stroke Racetex forged pistons, Howards solid lifter cam .558 intake .558 exhaust 238@50, Edelbrock RPM heads, Edelbrock RPM intake, MSD Atomic EFI, Msd ignition, Hooker competition coated Headers

DSCN0329.JPG

DSCN0327.JPG

Nice. Thought about doing one myself. I havea 340 block doing nothing and ......

Can you tell me the EFI kit you used and any problems you encountered.
Wanna go that way with E85.

seems like a good combo, not many out there, most go bigger with the 408 or 416 with 4 inch stroke, I think the 3.58 stroke will have a longer life!
Maybe so, depends on life lead I think.
Im a big bore fan when ever possible. This particular combo performs like a 360 but with more top end pop with that big bore.
Whats not to like?

Any time slips? Thought about doing this with my 340 for more power off the line.
no time slips just bought the car engine is very fresh only 400 street miles on it I"ll take it to the track a few times this year, it's a street - strip car I imagine its a high 11s low 12s car, not the fastest car around but a lot of car for the money I paid, wanted a pump gas car been through race fuel only car there fun but expensive.

no time slips just bought the car engine is very fresh only 400 street miles on it I"ll take it to the track a few times this year, it's a street - strip car I imagine its a high 11s low 12s car, not the fastest car around but a lot of car for the money I paid, wanted a pump gas car been through race fuel only car there fun but expensive.
Street/strip is a compromise in my car also. I'm 12.10 good air, 12.30 hot humid air 3.31 340. Your combo should be better, have fun with it.

-
Back