-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wish4hemi

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I had these custom made to fit my crank pulley. The inner diameter is 4.260" while the outer is 7.25". They are cut on a water jet out of 11GA (0.125") steel material. These are made to be pressed on to a crank pulley so you don't have to affect your overall belt alignment when going to distributorless ignition with an EFI system.

It was designed for a small block crank pulley with power steering, but can fit any pulley that measures around 4.260" (almost 4-17/64" for those without calipers). Mine was a tight press fit, then I tack welded it to make sure it didn't move. Measure your pulley before ordering to confirm fitment. They do have a balancing hole cut in them (see picture).

It will also fit any other small block, big block, or slant 6 pulley that has a 4.260" outer diameter to press on to. Several of my 440 crank pulleys measured within range.

This will work with many of the aftermarket fuel injection systems out there and allow you to go completely distributorless. With just the 36-1 wheel, you can do waste fire distributorless ignition. When you add a cam sensor, you're capabilities are fairly limitless. I have personal experience with these wheels on Megasquirt EFI, Holley HP/Terminator EFI, and Ford EDIS distributorless ignition combinations.

If you need a custom trigger wheel designed, shoot me a PM. I have easy access to modeling software and a water jet. I prefer the custom pieces over the universal 36-1 wheels that Megasquirt sells because it's a much cleaner install.

$40 shipped to the 48, PayPal fees included
PM for payment details
Only (4) available at this time

IMG_5564.JPG

IMG_5579.JPG

IMG_5811.JPG

IMG_5812.JPG

IMG_5813.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back