Not open for further replies.

340butterduster

no title
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys!

I'm looking for a factory original 4 speed Hurst handle, for a 1971 340 Duster.
This is a bucket seat no console car.
Don't need the linkage or the mechanism.
Re-chromed or not, doesn't matter, as long as it has not been molested.

Thanks.

Hey butterduster! I have in my hands a "NEW" Hurst a-body shifter handle with the white knob. Did I say it was "NEW"?)LOL.I bought it about 5 years ago for my Dart, and I haven't progressed as quickly as I would have liked. I'm not positive this is what you're looking for, but the #'s on the bottom of the handle are 7926. It is definately not for sale! but.... I may trade it for a "new" pistol grip handle if you need this one to be "correct". Again I am not interested in selling it as I need a handle but my 72 is not a #'s correct car. If I've offended you in any way that was not my intentions. Thanks,

Dave..............

Can you email me or post a pic of the handle, might be able to work something out. I have a few different handles here, a 3 speed, a 4 speed (console ), 2 other different Hurst A body handles.
A new pistol grip handle for A-body are somewhat $$$$.
Not offended, thanks Dave.

340butterduster

I have a nice Hurst handle, don't know what its for # 4078, 20" from top of know to bottom of handle.

68 cuda.jpg

That's not the one I'm looking for, couldn't tell you what it's for either .
I appreciate the effort GTGrinly.

Thanks.

I have a pic, e-mail me and I'll send it to you(it's too big and I'm not into resizeing) or you can shrink it and post it. Again, it's not for sale ,but if you had to have the correct one that was the deal. I'm not going to trade it for another handle.I hope you understand. I'm more than happy using this one, it's sweet!
[email protected]

Thanks Mike, I'm on ebay daily, and unfortunately, I have not found it there, at least not a usable one at a reasonable $$$.
I'm willing to pay, but I don't want to have a $350. shifter handle, after re-chrome and chasing threads....

You really need to know what you're actually getting off ebay.

Having said this, I'm still on there EVERYDAY (LOL).

I have a pic, e-mail me and I'll send it to you(it's too big and I'm not into resizeing) or you can shrink it and post it. Again, it's not for sale ,but if you had to have the correct one that was the deal. I'm not going to trade it for another handle.I hope you understand. I'm more than happy using this one, it's sweet!
[email protected]

Got the pic, looks sweet.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back