5.9 Magnum Balancer

-

modart440

Reaction score
Just putting together a 5.9 Magnum with LA front cover on it. Ordered a PP balancer from Summit they are on back order until sometime in June. Does somebody have a spare stock 5.9 balancer or know the Dorman part number for a new stock replacement one. When I go on the Dorman site I can only find the ones with the integrated pulley,I'm running a v belt .
thanks

Damper on a 5.9 MIGHT have balance weight on it and if it does, it'll be different than a 360.

They don't have pick n pull or similar near you?

Damper on a 5.9 MIGHT have balance weight on it and if it does, it'll be different than a 360.

They don't have pick n pull or similar near you?
Cant find a puck &pull that has any pre 99 5.9 magnums.

curious... whats the difference ? I just picked up a running 5.9

curious... whats the difference ? I just picked up a running 5.9
99 and earlier has a bolt on serp belt pulley just like a LA style engine has. After 99 the pulley is part of the balancer

Is this the one your looking for?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for all the info. Found a PP 80012 balancer in a warehouse in the midwest
The search continues balancer showed up wrong one in the box.Hey rdunnam they wont ship to Canada and that part number doesn't cross reference to anything. Anyone have a 94-98 5.9 magnum with the dampener that has the bolt on pulley. I'm converting to V belt.

The search continues balancer showed up wrong one in the box.Hey rdunnam they wont ship to Canada and that part number doesn't cross reference to anything. Anyone have a 94-98 5.9 magnum with the dampener that has the bolt on pulley. I'm converting to V belt.
Oops missed the post about magnummopar. Will contact Evan

-
Back