61 valiant trunk emblem

-

furyfrank

Reaction score
I am baffled by how this is put together. The center piece came out and has a clip but I can see no where for it to attach to the base. I will try to post pictures. The center piece is round.

Does anyone have a body parts manual that they could take a picture of this emblem ?

Does anyone have a body parts manual that they could take a picture of this emblem ?
IMG_0532.JPG
Not sure if this is what you're referring to but the pic below from
NOS 1960 1961 VALIANT TRUNK LID ORNAMENT 2195224 | eBay
looks like there are two holes to hold in the center piece. These do not penetrate the trunk lid though.
s-l1600.jpg

WANTED Found out the part I have is the wrong part. What I need is a emblem that goes on the doors and trunk lid. It says V-200 on it anyone have one for sale ? It is 2 " in diameter.

Those are available new out of Australia, or at least they were some years ago. Send an email to spares@1962valiants.com . The Australian translation of what you're looking for is "The round V-200 badges for the doors and bootlid of an R-series Valiant".

They're also available new from Emblemagic in two versions; open up that wallet extra-wide.

Those are available new out of Australia, or at least they were some years ago. Send an email to spares@1962valiants.com . The Australian translation of what you're looking for is "The round V-200 badges for the doors and bootlid of an R-series Valiant".

They're also available new from Emblemagic in two versions; open up that wallet extra-wide.
Thanks for the reply the guys at emblemagic are crazy about heir prices . Here are some pictures of the car.

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

-
Back