63 valiant convertible value??

-

r4daytona

Reaction score
Hello, well new to doing this so I hope I proceed correctly. I'm looking for a current value of a gorgeous 63 valiant that is going to be for sale. Oddly, it's my "x"- girlfriends. Maybe you guys can help me with it's market value and if I don't buy it, I'll let you know about it. The car came from a mopar guy in canada, who found it in West Virginia. I spent a hour under the car when I looked at it and have no doubts that this is a southern car. NO repairs, no patches even still the factory undercoating. Door seams are tight and no signs of crusty scale that was painted over. I believe its all the original sheetmetal! Original motor and tranny. Rear seal I believe has a leak by the oil drips on the garage floor and the 225 motor could be gone thru as it does burn a little oil. The car has 50K original miles and I have no reason to doubt that. All the original glass in super condition, original window felts even the cover that goes down in the convertible top well still has the original little drain fittings. It has been repainted black (original color), the interior is redone (red)as well as the chrome. Grille and stainless are great and the top is new. Push button tranny and manual brakes and steering. I went thru the brakes for her-- changed all the rubber stuff : hoses, wheel cylinders and master cylinder. Basically the brake system is new stuff. The only modification is that the antenna was moved to the top of the quarter panel and is a power antenna because the radio had the conversion to receive FM. Everything on this car works. It's a beautiful car that she told me she's gonna sell. I was looking around for a while before she bought it and this car is in a class of it's own as far as being solid. I feel it's worth a bit more that the average ones out there but you guys know more about these than I do. I'm looking for a range of values if you guys can help. If I dont buy it, I will certainly let you guys know if anyone is interested. I do have a daytona thats going to the body shop shorty, so I don't really need this car, but am considering it. Just looking for some help on its value if possible. Thanks Tom

Hi Tom, Hard to put a value you on it without at least picture. Its not the most valuable mopar so I will say between $3000 to $5000

-
Back