Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Ok im selling this for my dad . Shes a slant six car needs a gear box , floor pans, seats redone , fender frount bumper [comes with a bent one ] . shifts fine Inless you floor it then you have to lift for her to shift . I dont really know if there is any thing more worng with it if i think of any thing i will post it . 1200 obo Lucy needs a home . Will it be your home ?

:happy1:car is in tulsa ok

Attachments

• i22062.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 295
  • i22063.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 296
  • i22065.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 285
  • i22067.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 294
  • i22072.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 300
  • 39089374013_large.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 300
:happy1:sticker is no longer on the back glass .. If you have to have it i can have one made i know i member on here that does really good work and cheaper then where i got that one lol . the slots on the front are no longer on it nether sold them

Attachments

• IMG_8224.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 262
That's a very cool car. How bad are the floor pans? Would you call this a daily driver or is this more of a project?

If you in okl we can meet up for you to look at it other then what I posted yes you can drive it I was driving up tell like 2 months ago just got sick of it lol

Howdy J make an offer you mite own her I think he will take trades to not sure but i can always run it by him

Howdy J make an offer you mite own her I think he will take trades to not sure but i can always run it by him

lol now that Im working I got nothing to trade..Deloris is in the works for a resto heh. btw do you still have the 75 gauge cluster?

lol now that Im working I got nothing to trade..Deloris is in the works for a resto heh. btw do you still have the 75 gauge cluster?
No sir it got busted dad tossed a bbp set up on it in the trunk lol Ive got bout 50 litlle bits if you still want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back