-
Status
Not open for further replies.

GJSZ51

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for some engine accessory parts to finish up my Barracuda with 273 and factory 4 speed.

Coil bracket
Distributor hold down bracket
PCV valve cover grommet ( and line if preformed to carb base )
Accelerator cable
Air cleaner assembly

Also, if there is a source for wiring harnesses...

Thanks for all help

GS

Evans wiring can fix you up with the engine/ headlight harness.

EDIT: a 65 valve cover doesn't use a PCV grommet - the valve covers Will each have a stovepipe - one for the oil fill cap and the the other for the PCV cap. A 67 would have the PCV grommet.

I have the complete under dash wiring harness, good condition. It includes the fuse box. PM me for info.

I am looking for some engine accessory parts to finish up my Barracuda with 273 and factory 4 speed.

Coil bracket
Distributor hold down bracket
PCV valve cover grommet ( and line if preformed to carb base )
Accelerator cable
Air cleaner assembly

Also, if there is a source for wiring harnesses...

Thanks for all help

GS
If your valve cover grommet is in good condition you will need a PCV valve for 1967 covers. That's what year your's are. Tmm

Thanks for the help! Now hàve PCV and grommet, dizzy hold down, coil bracket, new under hood harness

Still looking for accelerator cable, air cleaner assembly and, a dipstick and tube. Also, still searching for trunk to rear window trim.

Gary - got the $ last night... Thanks. I'll get it all boxed up tonight and shipped out Thursday. I have an accelerator cable that I'll throw in there with it.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back