-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgmccrac

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a complete engine electrical harness for my 1967 Barracuda. I need a harness for a small block and preferably from an AC car. Message me if you have something of consideration.

I have most, if not all, of the wiring (inside and engine bay) for a 67/68 Barracuda fastback.

Treblig

I have most, if not all, of the wiring (inside and engine bay) for a 67/68 Barracuda fastback.

Treblig
I'm interested definitely. Are they in good shape? Any pics? What do you want for the set?

They are in pretty good shape, I can send you all the pics you want. Do you want the pics posted here or in a PM. Hadn't decided on a price for everything but I'm sure we can work something out. I'll have to get them out of the boxes, spread them out and get some pics.

Treblig

They are in pretty good shape, I can send you all the pics you want. Do you want the pics posted here or in a PM. Hadn't decided on a price for everything but I'm sure we can work something out. I'll have to get them out of the boxes, spread them out and get some pics.

Treblig
If you don't mind PM me the pics. If you think of a price let me know. I'm in no rush.

OK, I'll try and get the pics today, if not today then tomorrow morning for sure.

treblig

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back