67-69 fenders

-

Buford19

Reaction score
Have a 67 barracuda, was wondering if 67,through 69 fenders can be interchangeable? Will my headlight bezel fit on a 68 fender? Thanks for any info.

IMG_0937.JPG

AFAIK The only difference between the three is the trim and badge mounting holes, and marker light holes. 67s had no marker lights, 68s had round, and 69s had square. Other than that, they should be the same (emphasis on the should :poke:).

Now that I'm not sure of. I'd be happy to take some pictures of my 68 and post them if that would be helpful.

Have pictures of each year of fenders already. From what I can tell the 69 headlight bezel has a extra screw hole. Thanks for the offer.

yes, i have a 69 fender on my 67 right now. i bought it that way, but nothing appears to be altered.

Just want to input that 69 fenders have a different mounting tab for the headlight rings than the 67 and 68 fenders. Rod

Just want to input that 69 fenders have a different mounting tab for the headlight rings than the 67 and 68 fenders. Rod

More than this ^^^^^

The adjuster's are opposite on 69 as well, and the mount tabs for the eyebrow are added.

IMGP1861.JPG

-
Back