-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Contact seller
For sale 1 67 A body steering column reverse light switch. Part tested with an ohmmeter for operation and it works. May fit other years but i'm not sure. Asking $25 plus shipping. I accept paypal.

20170611_145200_001.jpg

It should. It came off a 67 barracuda automatic column shift steering column that i converted to floor shift. It needs a little cleaning. Maybe some tarnex on the spades in the plug. However its been checked w an ohmmeter and does make solid contact in the reverse detent. I am not sure when the automatics went to combination reverse light, park/neutral safety switches being in the trans itself. I think that happened in 68 or 69.

the weather up here has been wet so I haven't run into my buddy at Cruise night. I'll let you know as soon as i see him.

Ok, just let me know. I will keep bumping it though. I have a bunch of stuff i need to sell to give me room and finance my project. Ask him if he would like me to dissassemble it, and clean everything up to work and look like new for some more dollars. If i dont hear back, i may do that anyways and relist it as refurbished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back